30 August 2005

Marriage . . .

George was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for a little chat.

He said, "George, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and said, 'Here - try these on.'

She did and said, 'These are too big I can't wear them.'

I replied, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.'

Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

"Hmmm," said George. He thought that might be a good thing to try. On his honeymoon, George took off his pants and said to Karen: "Here- try these on."

She tried them on and said: "These are too large. They don't fit me."

George said, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Karen took off her pants and handed them to George.

She said, "Here- you try on mine."

He did and said, "I can't get into your pants."

Karen said: "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart ass attitude, you never will."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com