27 August 2005

One of the locals . . .

(DD Disclaimer) Just so I don't really piss someone off . . . I kid around quite a bit about my adopted hometown (and surrounding residents) . . . all of the "Locals" photos are spoofs and any resemblance to actual inhabitants is strictly a coincidence. I love it here! Actually, you have to travel a few miles outside of my neighborhood to encounter some of these "characters" - unless of course they've come to town to "do their buyin". The photos in the "Locals" thread are representative of some of the attitudes, values, life styles, and unique personalities I've encountered during my brief but interesting stay in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com