22 February 2006

99 Bottles of Beer - #7 through #9




Foster Lager . . . hummm, I drank this stuff out of the "oil cans" that were popular in the 1960's. Like Budweiser, Foster has great commericals but the beer isn't representative of a good Aussie beer. It was a "novelty beer" back then - that didn't taste all that good as I seem to recall (after 3 oil cans, judgement can be clouded) . . . from the bottle, today, well . . . not bad, I occasionally buy a case of it . . . rating: 3

Killian's Red . . . Irish "imitation" that falls way short in taste but folks buy it . . . rating: 2.

Labatt's Blue . . . Canadian import, I drink it if offered by a host, not a bad beer but I wouldn't buy it by the case . . . rating: strong 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com