09 March 2006

In the family . . . author's notes

Each generation of family members seem to have one or more person in the generation who is blessed with some degree of artistic talent. While my parent's generation is not featured in the photos that follow, I wish to point out that my Mother was extremely gifted artistically and she excelled in "craft areas" such as dress design, craft projects, etc. Simply stated, Mom didn't draw or paint anything that has survived, yet her handmade antique doll costumes, needlepoint, and craft projects are among our most treasured keepsakes today.

It strikes me as "really cool" that each generation seems to inherit a flair for art, no matter what form of expression it takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com