16 March 2006

Oooo Baby Baby, Miracles

Easily, Smokey Robinson's finest recording . . .
Oooh La La La La
I did you wrong
my heart went out to play
& in the gameI lost you
what a price to pay
I'm cryin'
Oooh Baby,Baby Oooh Baby, Baby
Mistakes I know I've made a few
But I'm only human
You've made mistakes too
I'm cryin'
Oooh BabyBaby Oooh Baby Baby
Ooo Baby Baby
Oooh Baby Baby
I'm just about at the end of my rope
But I can't stop tryin'
I can't give up hope
'Cause I'll be here
And someday I'll hold you near
Whisper I still love you
Until that day is here
I'm cryin'
Oooh Baby Baby
Oooh Baby Baby
Oooh Baby Baby
Oooooooooooh OoooooooohBaby Baby
Ooooooooooohoooooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com