08 July 2006

Hi Tech Weekend with the Harleys

Well it's a camping weekend and two things crossed my mind this afternoon. For the first time ever, I'm able to access the Internet with my laptop from our campsite. That's totally cool and the result of having a Sprint wireless card. This correspondence is a result of that capability.

We're surrounded by Harleys! It's biker weekend in Gettysburg and the campground is filled with bikers. It's kind of neat to see this niche of humanity close up . . . everyone I've met are "good people".

Pleasant weather and great food! Who could ask for anything more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com