21 December 2006

I think I knew this guy . . .

College kid is taking his final in a big class with hundreds of students. The teacher announces the test is over and all students must turn in their exams.

The kid ignores the teacher and keeps working for an extra hour to make sure he finishes. Upon finishing the kid walks down to the teacher to turn in his exam.

The teacher looks up from the huge stack of completed exams and says, "Are you kidding me? There is no way I am taking your exam now, you failed!"

The kid looks the teacher in the eye and asks, "Do you know my name?"

With a such a large class the teacher replies, "I have no idea who you are."

With that, the student shoves his exam in the middle of the stack and says, "I didn't think you did."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com