12 January 2007

Pleasant surprize toady!

I've been looking for a source for a semi-rare men's cologne product and finally found it on eBay! 40 or more years ago, I bought a bottle of Jaguar cologne by Yardley. I remember it to have been quite expensive compared to other popular brands back in that day . . . and I remember only ever having bought a single bottle of it. After nursing it for a couple of years to make it last, I discovered it was discontinued . . . 35+ years later I found a small bottle of it listed on eBay, successfully bid, and it arrived today!

It is as I remembered it . . . about 3/4 of an ounce in the mini-bottle . . . it won't last long! Just when you think the impossible can't happen . . . life deals you a pleasnat surprize!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com