28 December 2007

The Season . . .







To the extent possible, I followed the Lions throughout a rather disappointing and lack luster season. Nornally, I look forward to Penn State football with a what could only be described as a senseless passion. The events transpiring in my life during the regular season took a toll. However, we did manage several cook outs and tail gate gatherings which did much to brighten things, dispite a few critical PSU losses along the way.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's bowl game against Texas A&M. All the "regulars" will be here to party and watch the game. The passion is creeping back . . . we should win this one, and it'll be a great end to the season.

Go State!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com