09 October 2005

Capital One or The Rose Bowl

Cautious optomism folks . . . cautious optomism! But I must admit that the hair on my arms stood straight up when I read the revised BCS bowl projections this morning. We'd need to go undefeated to make a run for the national championship in the Rose Bowl, and one loss would still keep us in contention for a spot in the Capital One bowl. It's way too early to speculate about bowls . . . way too early! But it' sure fun to be able to dream about this stuff for the first time in 5 years!

Give Saturday's game balls to JoePa and the Defense! This game was hauntingly similiar to the PSU vistory of Miami for our last national championship. Gawd, I love this stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com