24 November 2005

It's OK to snow over Thanksgiving . . .

Snow . . . late last night and early this morning the first snow fall of the season dusted our area. Those who know me . . . know I dislike it and constantly bitch about having to shovel it, drive it, and put up with the cold temperatures associated with it.

Working in transportation safety over the past 12 years, my negative bias is pretty intense. Snow has no redeeming characteristics - none!

Last evening, when I took Abbey out for her evening constitutional, the first snow of the year began falling. Weird, for a few minutes I was mesmerized by the beauty of the swrilling snowflakes . . . weird, so not me, hmmmm . . . maybe it's OK (a dusting of it) in time for Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com