18 November 2005

This is it . . .

Well . . . it's here, Penn State's final game of the regular season. I've read all the articles, reviewed all the stats, looked at the odds, and ponder all of the predictions. I'm approach tomorrow with two thoughts. First, I'm amazed that the Ohio State-Michigan game is getting more attention than the game that will most likely determine the Big 10 championship. A win by the Lions tomorrow will go a long way towards earning the respect they deserve. And second, the Lions have great offensive and defensive stats (among the top 25 nationally in both categories) that illustrates how well-rounded this year squad has performed. Yep, Michigan States offense is #1 in the Big Ten, and yes there is cause for some concern . . . but I go back to my original premise at the start of this year's campaign . . . I'm cautiously optomistic that we will prevail Saturday by 14 points or more!!!

A win tomorrow, toggled with a few key losses by higher ranked teams, and the road to the Rose Bowl just got a new twist in it . . . a long short for sure . . . but oh so sweet the dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com