26 January 2006

Believing in dreams . . .

I don't dream often but when I do the dreams tend to be vivid and mostly have their setting in my hometown or the house I grew up in as a kid. Last night I experienced what I've come to call a "triple dream" . . . you're dreaming, then awake in the dream and marvel about it, but when you actually wake up you realize you've been dreaming about having a dream and you're able to recall the details of the embedded dream . . .

Last night's dream experience details (chewing gum, walking down Washington St., a toy rifle on a lawn, an orphanage sequence, and the recall of story of the dream within the embedded dream) merit listing in my journal because I'm fascinated this morning by this unique dream experience and I usually forget dream details by the end of breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com