22 February 2006

99 Bottles of Beer 10 through 12





Negro Modelo - Easily the best tasting Mexican beer brewed! I really like this dark beer! While not readily available in small town beer outlets, its popularity is growing. I was first introduced to NM a few years ago at a Don Pablo's Mexincan food joint in Virginia . . . fell in love with this brew instantly! A personal favorite. Rating: 5

The moose is loose . . . Canadian import, Moosehead, has been around for a long time. It's one of those, if it's offered I drink it, but would never buy a case of it kind of beers. Not bad, but certainly not one that I prefer. Rating: 3

Quilmes of Argentine origin . . . kind of like drinking Corona without a lime . . . a light beer, with very little taste . . . I've had 2 bottles in my life time and consider that to have satisfied my quota. Rating: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com