28 March 2006

99 Bottles of Beer . . . # 23

Stella Artois Lager . . . product of Begium and the best selling beer in the UK. I missed this one growing up or growing into the world of "better beers" . . . until my buddy Mark and I split cases of Newcastle Brown and Stella last week.

This stuff is bitter, bitter, bitter . . . but finishes smooth enough to keep the invitation for another one fresh on the tongue. My buddy agrees with the assessment . . . it was an interesting beer to try and we're not sorry we we did . . . although it is a highly flavorful brew, we're spoiled on the taste of darker ales. It reminded me of a good German lager . . . not sure I'd buy it again, but would drink it again if offered . . . Rating - Strong 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com