25 April 2006

Difficult Days and Difficult Nights

They say that changing a job assignment is one of the Top 10 stress factors in a person's life . . . well, as I wind down my 11 years with a wonderful company to take a new position . . . these past few days have proven to be an emotional roller coaster. I can see the "stress" part of it being an overwhelming sadness about leaving "my family" . . . it's amazing how many bonds of friendship can be cultivated . . . and, well I'm sure we'll all keep in touch, it's no less painful to approach the morning when these folks won't be part of the workday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com