04 June 2006

T Minus 4 Days and Counting . . .

June 6th is celebrated as "D-Day" in world and US history. Interestingly, the upcoming "D-Day" will have a date display of 06/06/06 . . . which will make it unique as a calendar oddity. But the real significance of 06/06/06, for me, is that the date ends my 2 year cell phone service contract with Nextel (non-affectionately referred to by me as "Next~hell").

It's been a long 2 years . . . the coverage area sucks, dropped calls suck, ever-increasing "extra charges" sucks, customer service sucks, the $200 pre-mature contract cancellation penalty sucks, and having to wait 4 more days until my liberation from them sucks! What can I say, it's been nothing but hell with Nextel, but the end is drawing near!

I learned the truth about Nextel's service shortcomings early on during the 24 month contract. Heard all the excuses and lived with the frustrations. I am imagining the delight of making a crystal clear call on a new phone and the joy of having a family plan with 2 phones & roll over minutes for less than the price of one phone/line of service from Nextel . . . just 4 more days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com