29 October 2006

Good Day for the Lions and JoePa




OK . . . I admit, I'm way too impatient for the Lions to have a "break out game" on offensive this year. Just once in B10 competition, I'd like to see PSU have a confortable lead going into the 4th quarter. This nail biter stuff is dreadful . . . I admit, I'm getting way too old for that stuff too! If there's gonna be a break out game . . . let it be at Wisconsin next weekend!!!

Overall, I thought the team played pretty well yesterday! The "O-Line" showed up and Mr. Hunt had a huge running game - great to see that again! Morrelli for the most part showed signs of excellence at QB but still had a few lapses in judgment on several pass plays. It's all about PSU defense . . . they pitched a shutout . . . first one since 2002! I think the Lion D will keep us in the Wisconsin game and if the O-Line shows up again, we should win this one!

Last night Maryland beat the Seminoles 27-24 which brings the Bowden/Paterno total win count to 363 - 360. JoePa is gaining ground! FSU has some difficult opponents ahead (Wake Forest, Virginia, and Florida) and one gimme game. PSU has to run the table and FSU needs to lose 3 of the 4 to even the total win count. Not a likely scenario, but oh so much fun to dream about! (Miami lost yesterday too . . . yeah buddy!) I haven't been following the polls, have either FSU or Miami fallen out of the Top 10 yet this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com