29 December 2006

Fearless Prediction . . .


It's been an up and down season for this fan and amateur prognosticator . . . but, it's time to offer up my pick for the bowl game.
First off . . . I've read about all there is to read on the subject of this contest . . . and very few of the sports writers and so-called experts pick Penn State to win. If these folks guess correctly, then it'll be a close game with Tennessee winning by a touchdown or so.
I agree on the close game part of their predictions. The Lions have a defense that will keep the team in the game. They're not going to run up a score on PSU's defense. I think the Lions will win this one by a margin of maybe 2 or 3 points. Should be a good game. Go Lions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com