20 December 2006

It hit me . . .

I spend a great deal of time on the road . . . listening to talk radio! No secret, I'm conservative in my politics, anti-PC, pro-life, and a strong supporter of the war on terrorist. With all the talk about withdrawing troops and how terrible a leader the President is perceived to be some elements of our society, I spend a great deal of time trying to figure out what the difference is between my parent's generation and my own. News flash . . . drum roll . . . BAM . . . it hit me . . . George W. Bush is a very strong and focused leader (just like FDR, Churchill, and Ike) . . . the problem isn't George W. Bush . . . our nation has a followership problem! Here's anther news flash . . . freedom ain't free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com