02 January 2007

Great mild weather continues to grip southern PA

. . . strange temperatures, 50's & 60's, about 12 to 15 degrees above averages for this time of year. I haven't checked to see if any of my ice in the freezer is melting or if the cows out in the neighboring fields are farting more than usual . . . but I do own an SUV and gas guzzling motor home . . . so in addition to blaming George Bush personally for the freakish weather conditions, don't forget to add me to the list also!

All I know for sure is: A) There's no snow to shovel or drive in, B) home heating expenses are lower for the past 2 months, and C) I'm enjoying an extended BBQ season. I wonder how smoked polar bear tastes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com