22 March 2008

Discovering Craig's List

Just when I thought I had a fairly good grasp of the depth and breadth of the Internet . . . my daugther introduced me Craig's List. Wow . . . what an amazing venue! As an avid eBay user, I was instantly mezmerised by the "for sale" section of the site . . . have, within the course of 10 days now listed and successfully sold a number of items too large to ship otherwise . . . this is GREAT. While feeling a bit stupid about not knowing CL has been around for a long time, I'm thrilled to have been introduced to it and will surely get hooked on it for buying and selling stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com