19 July 2005

If I played golf . . . this would be perfect


I'm not a golfer but I know lots of people who love this sport. My links experience is limited to one ill-fated game I suffered through at Fort Knox, Kentucky in the early 1970's. Seems the gold depository is located between the 9th and 10 hole on the officer's club golf course and the only way for a young soldier to see it is to play through the course. Like I said, my golf career was limited to 10 holes . . . the game and I just weren't meant for each other. But, if there was a golf course like this one . . . I'd consider golf as a retirement hobby. From the angle the photo was taken, it looks suspiciously like an artillery shell might have been involved in the creation of this hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com