30 December 2005

Getting my fix of college football

I don't think I've ever enjoyed the season finale of college football games such I have this year compared to years past. Historically, I take vacation between over the Christmas holiday period and watch as many bowls as possible . . . man, that goes back to the 1960's!

What's different this year (besides my beloved Lions playing in the Orange Bowl)? Well, this year my widescreen HD television set up has a new addition . . . a DVR . . . that allows me to schedule games to be recorded and watch them at my leisure (handy, cuz there's always a honey do list that surfaces this time of year). Two features of the DVR that are proving priceless is an integrated picture-in-picture format and the ability to pause, rewind, do slow mo replays, and then catch up with the live action (great when you have dogs that want to go out during a critical offensive drive or even greater when you want to review a questionable play as many times as you want). I just love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com