17 December 2005

This Smithwick's Irish Ale is OK

I think I've found a rival for my adult beverage of choice (Bass Ale) . . . yep, it's another ale alright but this one is an Irish import called Smithwick's. It's brewed by the people at Guinness and it's an ale with character that finishes smooth, bottle after bottle. Priced about the same as Bass, I find myself now alternating case purchases at the local distributor. This stuff is OK . . . it ain't quite Bass in character, but it's a pleasant brew that's kind of won my heart with the way it keeps its taste if you decide to drink more than just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com