22 February 2006

99 Bottle of Beer 13 through 15





J W Dundee Honey Brown . . . what can I say, for some reason I end up buying a case of this stuff every year and don't for the life of me know why. It's a pleasant beer to drink in the summer - I call it "lawn mowing beer" . . . definately drink it as cold as you can make it because there's much taste to it otherwise. Rating: weak 3

Michelob . . . "Bud's Best" or premium beer from our nation's largest brewery. Again, this is a lawn mowing beer . . . pleasant, best when iced down, and probably (for sentimental reasons) only one of 3 US brewed "traditional beers" I'd ever buy by the case. Rating: 3

Busch Lite . . . in 2 words, weasel piss! Rating: 1 (in cans, make that weasel piss to the third power).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com