04 June 2006

Sunday's Sunrise . . .

OK . . . I missed the best part this time around . . . slept in way past the "crack of dawn" this morning . . . so I missed out on the birds, dew on the lawn, and all that cool stuff. Seldom do I not wake up on my own before 4:00 a.m., this morning it was nearly 6 before the peepers popped open . . . wooah . . . what's up with that?

Looks like it's going to be an excellent day. The humidity that plagued us last week is gone and the weather forecast for today is sunny with mild temps . . . maybe a BBQ day . . . pork riblets perhaps. Too nice of a day to spend indoors, that's for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com