06 January 2007

Balmy 60's here . . .

Our cherry tree isn't in blossom but I'm happy to report another stretch of days with the temps in the 50's and 60's . . . very unusual for this time of year in my part of the world. I knew the global warming wackos would jump all over this and they have . . . we're doomed.

What really cracks me up is their belief that they, through their ideologies, somehow can control the course of nature. I'm no expert in these matters, but sun spot activites and solar flares are a much better explanation for warmer temperatures than cow farts and SUV emissions . . . not to mention jet stream and El Nino activities of late . . .

Holy shit, Colorado is being hit by a 3rd blizzard . . . the end is near . . . the end is near! I better fire up my smoker grill one last time and enjoy life while I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com