02 January 2007

OK . . . I drink blue kool aid from a white cup . . .

. . . not really, it's more like pale ale from dark bottles . . . but I do take great pride in standing behind the Lions and Paterno regardless of wins and losses in a season. That's not the case with a growing number of fans who believe major coaching changes (including Joe stepping down) is the only way Penn State will have a shot at another mythical national championship (MNC). I've been following Penn State football from the mid-1960's to now. Paterno and company have given this fan something to eagerly anticipate every year. I live for Blue and White Game . . . knowing the season will start not too long after . . . and dread the final game of the year (usually a bowl game) knowing 9 months will pass before the new campaign begins.

I think JoePa may have another MNC on his mind . . . as we fans do . . . put me in the fan group that believes Joe's system can get us there another time before he retires . . . like next year PSU versus LSU for all the money in 2008 . . . yeah buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com