06 January 2007

Little Secret . . .

I've been "imgineering" different BBQ mopping sauces all season. Until a few weeks ago, nothing special or extraordinary surfaced . . . but as of noon today, I've found one worth sharing, combine:

8 ounces of "hickory & honey" flavored BBQ sauce (I use a generic store brand)
1 packet of McCormick brand BBQ dry seasoning for slow cooker "pulled pork"
4 ounces of white vinegar
4 ounces of natual honey
Dashes of garlic powder and onion powder
Add Lousianna hot sauce, to taste

After slow smoking ribs at 200 degrees for several hours, mop on the sauce for the last hour or so. I like my ribs hot and spicey . . . so I spray on hot sauce before serving. If you try it, let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com