14 January 2007

The sky is falling . . . the sky is falling . . .

SAN BERNARDINO, January 12, 2007 - Children in the mountain region north of San Bernardino can put aside their books and get out their sleds as heavy snow prompted school closures Friday and Southern California braced for a blast of cold weather over the weekend.

DD notes: Holy shit! Snow in California! The sky is falling! Gobal warming! Oh my gawd . . . if we all stop driving SUVs it'll never snow there again! Temperature inversions . . . holy shit . . . Al Gore . . . save us!!! Laughing my ass off . . . I wonder how palm trees would look in my neighborhood?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com