23 February 2007

Kind of makes you wonder . . .

Our so-called media continues to validate, at least in my mind, their seemingly endless quest to erode the fabric and tradition of American culture, I guess I spend too much time on the road listening to talk radio - so maybe in the end, it's really all my fault, but I doubt it. Yesterday in particular - the constant push and shove broadcast of new about ANS's final disposition ruling, every bottom and top of the hours news report, any station you tuned to, we are treated to a Brooklyn-accented bawl baby judge reading his ruling. A) I don't give a rat's ass where the bimbo is buried, B) None or her so-called suitors really give a shit about anything other than the money that can be made off of her, even in death , and C) no wonder America is seen as the "great Satan" in some parts of the world. This is just fucking nuts!

Blah, blah, blah, blah . . . blah!!! Paris this and Brittany that! Who gives a rats ass! Muck and meaningless "news" 24-7 . . . anyone else sick of this shit!

This morning I sign on the AOL . . . their "Welcome Screen" is always a treat. Big story . . . chimps fashion weapons out of sticks and kill small animals in a recent study of primates. Maybe I've gone totally over the edge after a few years as a subscriber to AOL, but how is this story important?!? I'm sure animal rights wackos took notice and there are probably some liberals out there scheming to register these intelligent chimps to vote (right after they get human services benefits), and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see "chimpanese" as a future menu choice on an ATM machine either! WTF?!? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!

Drives me stupid . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com