01 January 2008

It all started here for me in the early 1970's . . .

. . . my military career, that is . . . with the 104th ACR. While having served in a number of different units of the PA National Guard, I consider the 104th my "unit of affiliation" even though divisional reorganization made the tenure brief. Still, the best unit crest in the PA Guard, bar none!

2008 will mark the first full year of collecting military retirement checks . . . sweet!

My wife gave me a special Christmas present - a huge walnut shadow box to display my military service decorations - great gift! In the next few weeks, I hope to organize them for the idsplay case . . . will post the final composition when finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com