10 June 2006

Tech Week

Hard to believe but 5 weeks have come and gone with my new job. I love it but time seems to melt before my eyes.

This week was "tech week" . . . in 2 day's time I was issued a Blackberry 8700 and a new Dell laptop 640 series. Less than 12 hours previous to these events, I dropped Nextel and went Cingular . . . new Razor phone and Bluetooth wireless earpiece. Can't read all the tech manuals quick enough!!! It's new equipment and information overload!!!

I like the Bluetooth device . . . works with the BB8700 and Razor, that's a huge plus. Since my email can now route through the BB, it "buzzes" constantly (annoying, like an adult toy in your pocket that you can't turn off) so I need to read how to change the alert profile on this thing. The Razor, well I still like the feel of a regular clam shell phone . . . this phone is like holding 2 credit cards on a hinge if used without the Bluetooth device. Lots of cool features (someday, I'll get time to figure them all out) and it fits unnoticed into a sport coat pocket,

Tech week is like Christmas morning . . . wish I were a kid with a whole week off of school to play around with all this stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com