22 February 2006

So, how bad is really bad beer?



Someone had to eventually send me an email and ask . . . so here's the criteria. In my beer rating system, 5 - 4 - 3 are all "good scores". To earn a 2 or less, the beer has got to taste so bad that even if it's being poured for me by Mandy Moore (pictured above, and yes I think she is a hottie), I could not bring myself to drink it, even at the risk of insulting Miss Mandy's hospitality! It's a guy thing . . . those who agree with me will surely know exactly what I mean when I refer to really bad beer. Shame on all of you who would lower your standards of excellence for the sake of a hottie!!! Shame, shame, shame!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com