10 June 2006

Top 10 TV Sweeties

OK . . . I confess, I saw somebody else do this type of posting on another blog. I gotta believe, guys and gals, that we all have our favorite actors and actressess . . . for what ever reasons. Me, I'm a sucker for actresses who can play "the girl next door" in films or TV series. Keeping that criteria in mind, my Top 10 picks are, in some instances, not the drop-dead gorgeous starlets that make just about every guy's list. Yeah sure, they're all "cute" but the most important distinquishing characteristic the set my picks apart from the field is their ability to play a grassrooted hometown acting part. So here we go . . . drum roll . . . # 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com