29 May 2007

Day after . . . rib report

Two lessons learned from the Memorial Day rib smokin' cook out . . . a) glowing feedback from all who tried them, b) get some idea ahead of time how many 1/2 racks your guests will eat. I made a total of 8 racks and had one and a half left over at the end of the feed.

Day after lesson learned . . . left over ribs, eaten cold the next day actually taste much better than the day they're smoked . . . I think the smoke flavoring really improves after a day in the fridge. Happy to report, I made a little pig of myself at dinner . . . ZERO waste and a great taste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

From The Poodles
From Grillin' & Sm...
From PSU

| View Show | Create Your Own
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com